After a long trip I value two things.
Luxury and Comfort.
Kick my shoes off. Relax in a comfortable bed. Followed by a nice, warm shower. Later on I may go for a drink in the business lounge or take a swim in the pool.
This is what life is all about!
For instance, I recently traveled to Cebu City where I had the pleasure to stay at Radisson Blu Cebu – In my opinion the best place to stay in Cebu City 2017.
Not many hotels in the Philipiness can match Radisson Blu Cebu in terms of luxury and comfort.
In fact, my stay here was so pleasurable, I decided this hotel deserves it’s own article.
Welcome to my Radisson Blu Cebu review!
Radisson Blu Cebu is a five-star hotel located next to the Mactan Channel waterfront, right in the heart of Cebu City. In addition, the hotel is just a 10 minute taxi ride from the Cebu business district. This fact makes it the best place to stay in Cebu City for business travelers.
Furthermore, a walkway connects the hotel to the popular SM City Cebu Mall.
The hotel has 400 smoke-free guestrooms which are divided into four types of rooms:
- Superior Rooms has a floor area of 35 square meters. The rooms are equipped with memory foam beds, 37-inch LCD satellite television and mini bar. Additional features include an in-room safe and an iron and ironing board.
- Deluxe Rooms has a floor area of 61 square meter. It has all the features included in the Superior Rooms but is more spacious and luxurious.
- Business Class Rooms has a floor area of 35 square meters. Primarily designed for business travelers, it has all the features included in the Superior Room. In addition the Business Class Room includes the pressing of two garments, Express Check-In and Check-Out, and access to the Business Class Lounge with breakfast, all-day refreshments and evening cocktails.
- Premier Rooms has a floor area of 73 square meters. It has all the features included in the Superior Room plus access to the Business Class Lounge, an executive writing desk and a sitting area with a two-person sofa.
In addition Radisson Blu Cebu has several luxury suites.
On hotels.com I was able to find an excellent rate on a Superior Room. My room was spacious, clean and modern. It had good air conditioning and great views.
- Room Amenities: Wifi coverage and speed was excellent. The 37 inch LCD TV had many English speaking channels like CNN, MTV etc. A special mention for the memory foam bed. It was one of the most comfortable I ever slept in!
- Room Service: The maid refilled the soap and shampoo daily. I also received two bottles of water daily and complimentary coffee. One evening I tried the room service. It was quick and the food was excellent!
Furthermore, both the pool and fitness center were excellent. Especially the gym had everything a fitness nut like myself needed.
The staff went above and beyond to make sure I had a pleasant stay. For instance, at check-in they could accommodate my request for a top floor room. All my other questions and requests were quickly addressed.
Radisson Blu Cebu has all the services you can expect from a 5 star hotel. 24-hour front desk, one restaurant, 3 bars, laundry service, free wifi throughout and free parking.
In addition, the hotel has several services tailored for business travelers or people requiring that extra touch of luxury and comfort. Those services includes business center, business class lounge, 800-square-meter pool, spa, fitness room and babysitting services.
As long as hotels.com has those outstanding room rates, Radisson Blu Cebu will be excellent value. If you also take into consideration the central location and the luxury amenities, Radisson Blu Cebu is the best place to stay in Cebu City 2017!
I would definitely stay here again on my next Cebu City trip. If you also would like to stay at Radisson Blu Cebu I recommend to use a reputable web site like hotels.com.
Did you like reading my article about the best place to stay in Cebu City 2017 and my Radisson Blu Cebu review?
Subscribe to my Newsletter and you will receive a FREE guide how to never pay for plane tickets again!